Who we are?
MECHANO is a company that places great importance on design, the environment, community service and the health and well-being of our customers and innovative ways to improve the performance of our customers’ organizations have become our hallmark. We respect each other as we are and focus on who we will become. Our culture represents the collective attitudes, aspirations, ideas and experiences of the people who work here.
We show the genuine enthusiasm for the things we are occupied with. We have a passion for the modern functional designs and we offer possibilities rather than the stereotypical solutions. We want to make modern designer furniture available to everyone at an affordable price .We call it The Contemporary Lifestyle.
In fact we were the people behind a leading Office furniture firm OFFICIO, the people you should know more about. Mechano Pvt Ltd is a manufacturer of institutional, office and contemporary custom made furniture in Pakistan. Mechano is not only a modern furniture design house but it is also a technology-oriented company whose marketing philosophy is centered on total customer satisfaction. Its scope of activities include: Executive & Staff office furniture, interactive workstations, partitioning systems, false ceilings, storage cabinets, auditoriums, libraries, and contemporary custom made furniture, to exacting customer requirements.
Irfan Younas BhattiCEO
Irfan Younas Bhatti (CEO MECHANO) graduated from Savannah College of Art Design USA, with distinction in 1998, majoring in B.F.A Furniture Design.
Irfan was nominated as designer of the year 1998 from SCAD, USA. Irfan was selected to display his work at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair at the Jacobs Javits centre in New York City and represented the U.S at Beijing Art Expo in 1998. His work was selected by DUPONT Corian for the Milan furniture Fair in spring 1999 and was selected from there to display his furniture at INTERZUM Furniture Fair in Cologne Germany.
Irfan’s work, which is an eclectic mix of modern shapes combined with traditional standards of craftsmanship, reflects four years of rigorous college training in design and manufacturing. His work has a strong grasp over materials, techniques, and aesthetics. Being a perfectionist he likes to attend to details in construction, joinery and selections of resources.
Awards & Honours
- Irfan was awarded as “Designer of the Year” at Savannah College of Art & Design, U.S.A 1998.
- He was awarded “Tao Sigma Delta” while in S.C.A.D in 1998, the highest level of excellence.
- He was honored to display his work at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF-1998) at the Jacob Javits center in NEW YORK city USA.
- He represented the US at Beijing Art Expo in 1998.
- His work was selected by DUPONT CORIAN for the Milan Furniture Fair in Spring 1999.
- His designer furniture was sent to be displayed at INTERZUM Furniture Fair Cologne Germany in1999.
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
MECHANO's LIMITED WARRANTY
- MECHANO’s warranty is our promise to you that we stand behind the quality of our products. We recognize your need for products that can stand up to continuous use. Mechano warrants to the end-user customer that it’s products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the duration of 3 years with limited exceptions, our products are covered by a 3 year warranty that includes parts and labour.
- Mechano’s limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of: (i) improper maintenance or modification.
- This warranty does not apply to products that (i) have been, tampered with in any way, (ii) experience problems resulting from misuse, improper storage, or operation outside of the intended environmental specifications.
- If MECHANO receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any product which is covered by company’s warranty, Mechano shall either repair or replace the product.
- Mechano shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund until the customer returns the defective product to the company.