Scroll To Top
General Conditions of Sale:
- Prices: Ex-Showroom.
- Inspection: Final Inspection at our works.
- Payment Mode: 50% advance along with confirmed order, Balance payment before delivery.
Payee’s A/c Cheque, Pay order and Demand draft will be accepted in the name of Mechano (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Lead Time: To be confirmed at the time of order booking.
- Transportation: To be paid for by the client.
- GST: GST @17% is applicable on the quoted rates customers having STRN with FBR. The customer not having STRN with FBR are liable to pay GST @20%.
- Taxes: Any other Taxes, if levied by Government of Pakistan, in addition to the ones mentioned above, will be applicable at the time of payment.
- Warehousing Charges: In case the customer fails to take delivery of the goods beyond the agreed delivery date, Mechano (Pvt.) Ltd. will charge
warehousing charges @2% of the value of undelivered goods per week of delay. Furthermore, the company will not take any responsibility to redo
or repair any part or whole of a product to which damage has been caused due to storage at warehouse beyond the delivery date.
- Clearance of Payment: The customers shall clear all payments as per the agreed terms and shall not withhold or delay any payment for any
such delay in delivery of furniture that has been caused by the customer for whatsoever reasons.
- MECHANO Pvt Ltd provides limited warranty coverage to the original purchaser of this product for a period of three years from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship of Mechano furniture components. As used in this Warranty, “defect” means imperfections in components which substantially impair the utility of the product.
- There is no warranty coverage for defects or conditions that result from the failure to follow product assembly instructions, information or warnings, misuse or abuse, intentional damage, fire, flood, alteration or modification of the product, or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with its intended use, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care. There is also no warranty coverage for rented products or any products purchased “used” or “as is”, at a distress or going-out-of business sale, or from a liquidator.
- As the exclusive remedy under this Warranty, Mechano will (at its sole option) repair, replace or refund the value of any defective furniture component. Mechano may require independent confirmation of the claimed defect and proof of purchase. Replacement parts will be warranted for only the remaining period of the original Warranty. MECHANO SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY for ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND and all such damages are EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY, such as loss of use, disassembly, transportation, labor or damage to property on or near the product.
- This Warranty applies only to warranted defects that first arise and are reported to MECHANO within the warranty coverage period. The Warranty cannot be transferred to subsequent owners or users of the product, and it shall be immediately void in the event the product is resold, transferred, leased or rented to any third party or person other than the original purchaser.
- For Warranty inquiries or claims, please visit our website www.mechanofurniture.com. You can also contact Mechano at 92-42-3587-6761-2 & 9 Exchange Cell#: 0321-478-2992, Sales Manager Cell#: 0322-844-1067, Asst. Sales Cell #: 0320-045-8081, CEO’s Cell: 92-300-844-1060
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (CEO’s email).
- MECHANO may require Warranty claims to be submitted in writing to: MECHANO (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore Head Office: 49-L, Off M.M Alam Road, Gulberg-2, Lahore, Pakistan.
*Please include your sales receipt or other proof of purchase and a specific description of the product defect.